Take a look at recent community events hosted by Health Care Collaborative (HCC) of Rural Missouri.
Save the date for Lexington Project Connect: February 22, 2019, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Lexington United Methodist Church.
HIGGINSVILLE PROJECT CONNECT 2018 – ABOUT 255 INDIVIDUALS SERVED
- 127 individuals registered for the event
- Approximately 255 individuals served
- 300 blankets were distributed
- 125 volunteers with 42 service providers
- 12 women received mammograms, 10 of whom were uninsured (underwritten by Susan G. Komen Foundation)
Thanks to: Mammography Van from Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Susan G. Komen, Volunteers & Countless Others
HCC 1ST ANNUAL PICCADILLY FUNDRAISER: PROCEEDS SUPPORT COMMUNITY WAREHOUSE